Caffeine and Octane Presents Caffeine and Octane at the Drags at Atlanta Motor Speedway
Organized in cooperation with 12-time World Champion Motorcycle Drag Racer Rickey Gadson, this high-octane event gives enthusiasts a safe and legal venue to exercise their two- and four-wheel machines
ATLANTA, JUNE 9, 2021 – Caffeine and Octane – the integrated brand behind North America’s largest monthly car show held in Dunwoody, Ga. and the popular “Caffeine and Octane” television show – and “Caffeine and Octane” show co-host Gadson have partnered to create the inaugural Caffeine and Octane at the Drags to be held Sunday, June 13, 2021 from noon to 7 pm at the legendary NASCAR superspeedway Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Ga.
According to Caffeine and Octane CEO Bruce Piefke, this event aligns with the brand’s car enthusiast offerings, whether the monthly car show, the television show, and podcasts and other online channels. It also offers ways for attendees to be more than a passive spectator and participate in the fun.
“We’ve learned there’s a story behind every cool car, truck, and machine, and those who build and own them obviously want to test their performance capabilities,” said Piefke. “Caffeine and Octane at the Drags isn’t just for spectators. It gives enthusiasts ways to show and go in a responsible, legal, and safe way. Rather than testing your machine and skills on the street where you can endanger yourself and others, we’re offering a better and safer alternative to illegal street racing, which is giving car and motorcycle enthusiasts a bad name.”
Caffeine and Octane at the Drags is where Speed & Style meets Performance
Tickets, which start at $25 for general admission and are only $10 for children 10 years old and under, are available for online purchase on the Caffeine and Octane website.
Caffeine and Octane at the Drags’ unique format includes participation elements such as:
· Showcase Parking with General Admission Ticket ($50 online only) lets attendees display their car, truck, or motorcycle, and organizers emphasize that all vehicle makes and models are welcomed. Passengers must purchase a general admission spectator ticket.
· The Drag Racing Ticket Package allows you to bring your vehicle and participate in time trials, grudge racing, and brand match racing (exotics vs. muscle, Mopar vs. The World, Corvette vs. Mustang, etc.). Tickets ($100 online pre-registration recommended as day-of registration will be subject to availability) include infield parking in a designated drag racing parking area and one general admission ticket for the driver. All passengers must purchase a general admission spectator ticket.
· Drifting – Here is a chance for enthusiasts to drift their machines in a safe and legal way. Organized and managed solely and independently by Tennessee Drift, participants can find more details, package pricing, and pre-registration information on Tennessee Drift’s Facebook Page. Pre-registration is limited and handled on a first come first served basis.
· KickOff Burnouts on the track (12:30 to 1:30 pm). Pre-register online, and slots are available on a first come first served basis.
· Team Money Cycles joins us with the well-known Sound Off Series (12:30 to 6:30 pm) Custom Motorcycle Audio Competition presented by Thunder Tower Harley Davidson. Registration will be held onsite the day of the event.
· VIP Packages are available.
For additional event details, infield activity guidelines, and event sponsorship opportunities, please visit the Caffeine and Octane at the Drags web page.
About Caffeine and Octane
Caffeine and Octane is an integrated media brand and host of North America’s largest monthly car showcase that reaches millions of auto enthusiasts through its events, television show, and digital programming. Its signature event Caffeine and Octane currently is held the first Sunday of every month from 8 to 11 am at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta and regularly attracts more than 2,500 vehicles and 20,000 attendees. The brand produces the critically acclaimed national TV show "Caffeine and Octane" that airs on the NBC Sports Network. Additional offerings include its quarterly Caffeine and Exotics and annual Caffeine and Octane at the Beach events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to inquire about sponsorship opportunities. Download the Caffeine and Octane app and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagramand YouTube.