District 30 State Sen. Mike Dugan, R-Carrollton:
• Senate Majority Leader
• Ex-officio member of Rules; Appropriations; Assignments; and Public Safety committees.
• Secretary of Veterans, Military & Homeland Security Committee.
• Member of Banking & Financial Institutions; Economic Development & Tourism; Ethics; Reapportionment & Redistricting; and Transportation committees.
District 31 State Sen. Bill Heath, R-Bremen:
• Ex-officio member of Agriculture & Consumer Affairs Committee.
• Chairman of Government Oversight Committee.
• Vice Chairman of Natural Resources and Environment Committee.
• Member of Finance and Judiciary committees.
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
District 66 State Rep. Kimberly Alexander, D-Hiram:
• Member of Banks & Banking; Budget & Fiscal Affairs Oversight; Code Revision; Intragovernmental Coordination; Legislative & Congressional Reapportionment; and Motor Vehicles committees.
District 67 State Rep. Micah Gravley, R-Douglasville:
• Majority Caucus vice chairman.
• Secretary of Judiciary Non-Civil; and Public Safety & Homeland Security committees.
• Member of full Appropriations; Economic Development & Tourism; Ethics; Governmental Affairs; Juvenile Justice; and Science & Technology committees; and Appropriations Committee's Public Safety Subcommittee.
District 19 State Rep. Joseph Gullett, R-Dallas:
• Member of Governmental Affairs; Insurance; and Juvenile Justice committees.
District 17 State Rep. Martin Momtahan, R-Dallas:
• Member of Energy, Utilities & Telecommunications; Judiciary Non-Civil; and Motor Vehicles committees.