The YMCA of Metro Atlanta has embarked on the Summer Out Loud Challenge, a free three-week contest where individuals can compete for a national grand prize drawing for a one-year Y membership or a $5,000 vacation voucher.
- Nonprofit honoring Chastain Park’s namesake with 75-Lap Challenge
- Clubhouse Atlanta offers ‘hand up’ for adults with mental illness
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta's Fashion Play raises $85K
- Six area businesses win Atlanta Metro Export Challenge
- Food That Rocks returning to Sandy Springs with expanded lineup