The argument over whether or not Fulton County should relinquish its title as a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) entitlement community wages on.
- Fulton County has approved a record $782M general fund budget
- The Atlanta-Fulton County Library System selects Holloman as its new leader
- Despite an outcry, the Fulton commission is not likely to restore its entitlement community status
- East Point is being recognized for a project designed to 'digitally transform' the community
- Nicholas House is hosting the New Beginnings Luncheon to help the homeless