In response to peaceful protests that have erupted into violence and other criminal activity, Fulton County is following Atlanta’s lead by initiating a curfew for a small portion of unincorporated county land that borders the city.
Choose your city:
- Roswell begins process of reopening city buildings
- Michelle Au, Matt Reeves and Josh Uddin battle for District 48 Senate seat
- King’s Ridge Christian School recognized for outstanding yearbook
- Jason Hayes, Ken Lawler and Chuck Martin battle for District 49 House seat
- Local nonprofit donates 1,300 boxes of food to Roswell families in need
- Bike-share company Zagster pulls out of Alpharetta
- Atlanta lawyers offer free representation to arrested protesters
- Roswell cancels city events through July 16
- Senator John Albers to donate salary to first responders
- North Fulton police departments condemn officer responsible for George Floyd's death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.