With the majority of the Fulton County cities’ mayors not wanting to include a transit/MARTA component as part of the county’s second transportation special-purpose local-option sales tax (TSPLOST), state transit officials are pitching to cut their share of the up to tax from 0.25% to 0.10%.
Choose your city:
- Alpharetta woman charged with stealing millions from COVID-19 relief program
- Fulton County launches county-wide COVID-19 relief program
- Alpharetta man joining in national colorectal cancer campaign
- Nonprofit led by Alpharetta student receives laptops from DHL
- The Drake House celebrates 15 years of fighting homelessness
- Roswell approves residential and business COVID-19 relief grants
- Roswell Police need help finding missing man
- Cambridge grad and Truett McConnell standout named to AAC’s All-Freshmen team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.