As featured on
An Alabama man has been charged with vehicular homicide and impaired driving in an August traffic crash in east Cherokee County that killed a 61-year-old woman, authorities said.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Three Cobb residents charged with Mableton murder
- Alpharetta woman charged with stealing millions from COVID-19 relief program
- Ex-etiquette: Trouble with a family business
- West Cobb teen arrested after raid finds pipe bomb, guns, drugs, police say
- Cobb County police investigating shots fired at Mableton bar
- Real estate commissions fall to new lows as homes fly off the market
- Pebblebrook teacher under fire for Breonna Taylor comments
- Cityhood movement resurrected, this time in west Cobb
- Construction to start on Kennesaw Avenue in Marietta Monday, expected to last six months
- Sprouts to open Smyrna location with smaller footprint