Walker County refinances old Series 2015 bonds, saving taxpayers nearly $4 million during this special called meeting.
As featured on
A plan put in motion two months ago to refinance a series of previously issued revenue bonds will save Walker County taxpayers nearly $4 million.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marietta buffet fails restaurant health inspection
- Marietta lounge fails restaurant health inspection
- Work on Marietta Square restaurant continues as legal dispute over 'Local' name remains pending
- Cobb halts prosecution of minor marijuana possession
- Lockheed's new leader: Future 'bright' for Marietta site
- Making change: Robinson family sells Marietta Square coin shop
- Federal lawsuit over Illinois law could cost Facebook billions with payouts of thousands of dollars per user
- Wheeler HS back on schedule after lockdown; student found with weapon
- Water testing on Lake Allatoona follows dog's death
- Marietta council, historic commission tangled up over former Alton Brown house