As featured on
The first meeting of the Walker County Board of Commissioners was a special called one on Monday, Jan. 4. There were two items on the agenda: choose a vice chair and decide when and where regular commission meetings would be held.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Commentary: What do we ethically owe those who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson selling Powder Springs chateau
- Cobb police: Man shot, killed outside Vinings hotel
- North Cobb Christian band director arrested, charged with child sex crimes
- Steiner, Phoebe recognized during governor's State of State address
- Morgan State University president offers inauguration poet Amanda Gorman a job
- Erika Ettin: 'Never married' doesn’t mean 'never in a relationship'
- Cobb prioritizing second-dose patients; more infectious variant found in county
- Susan Tompor: Tax returns won't come as quickly this year. Here's why
- Police: Roswell man shoots, kills girlfriend in second homicide this month