As featured on
Floyd County wrapped up the recount of early voting ballots cast at the administration building on Wednesday, done after an audit determined workers had not tabulated 3,060 votes after replacing a malfunctioning scanner.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Florida Supreme Court won't reinstate death penalty for killers once sentenced to execution
- Meet your new Cobb County District 2 commissioner
- Commentary: Sen. Cardin: Congress must pass comprehensive COVID-19 relief bill
- James Lileks: Ever seen your dog mix it up with a raccoon? I did, and it isn't pretty
- A bittersweet farewell: Smyrna hardware store closes after 60 years
- Cobb County's coronavirus data for Thursday
- 'Rushed decisions' can cause wrecks, Marietta police warn
- A Cobb teacher is in the ICU fighting against COVID-19
- Warrant: Man robbed at gunpoint during iPhone sale in Acworth
- 2 arrested at Silver Creek home