As featured on
A brand new restaurant is now open to the public seven days a week in Cedartown, and brings a new taste for public consumption.
The word “new” is one that kept coming up in Cedartown over the past year. A new Popeye’s Chicken completed before years end. A new car wash in front of Walmart, even a new soccer complex that will soon open to the public.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Wellstar to furlough 4% of workforce
- Helicopters from Georgia Army National Guard to fly over Cobb, metro Atlanta Monday
- Children shot at after Acworth road rage incident, police say
- Cobb COVID-19 cases top 2,626, including 139 deaths
- Family of drowned Cobb student seeks help with funeral costs
- Cobb coronavirus cases total 2,565, including 135 deaths
- BOB BARR: H.R. 6666 may not be satanic, but it is devilish
- Dismissal, court battle, video cloud sheriff hopeful’s candidacy
- Roswell man charged in 91-year-old's east Cobb death
- State: Cobb has had 2,696 coronavirus cases, including 142 deaths
- Meet Cobb County's 2020 valedictorians and salutatorians
- Final week of school comes to a close
- Spontaneous Memorial Day ceremony at Marietta National Cemetery culminates with helicopter flyovers
- Howard graduation
- Cobb, Marietta students pick up regalia in markedly different graduation season
- The Charles opens
- Atlanta Collections auction
- PHOTOS: Memorial Day weekend in Okoboji amid COVID-19
- Buckhead home honored