As featured on
The Office of National Drug Control Policy’s announced that Floyd County will be designated as a High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 3 found dead in Georgia home after wellness check
- Police: Alabama Man charged with possession of heroin
- Georgia police shoot, kill suspect during domestic call
- Police: Cartersville man traveled to Floyd County for sex with child
- Lots of drugs seized at apartment near KSU
- Norton will succeed Bacon for Smyrna mayoralty
- $145K to KSU kneeler
- Cobb sheriff ordered to appear before state commission
- Powder Springs families reunited in fight to preserve rural patch of county
- Warrant: Kids find Georgia police worker's bag, meth inside