Atlanta Public Schools, the DeKalb County School District and Fulton County Schools have all released statements assuring they will continue to adhere to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s COVID-19 guidelines.
- Hiram’s val and sal set sights on careers in medicine and finance
- After complaints, Atlanta Public Schools shifts 2021-22 class schedule
- Atlanta Public Schools’ $1.4B budget includes employee pay hikes and funds to tackle learning loss
- DeKalb murder suspect shot to death by Georgia State Patrol troopers after chase in College Park
- Fulton’s next ESPLOST to provide $1.2B for capital projects