Parents, teachers, staff, and community stakeholders are invited to a DeKalb County School District (DCSD) stakeholders meeting at the Administrative & Instructional Complex on Thursday, June 28 at 6 p.m.
The meeting will allow DCSD staff to share and collect feedback on the district’s various federal programs. The meeting will provide an overview of programs offered and allow time for questions and answers.
Federal programs provided by DeKalb County School District include:
• Improving academic achievement for disadvantaged students
• Educating migratory children
• Professional development for educators
• Language instruction for limited and non-English students
• Student support and academic enrichment
• The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
The DCSD Administrative & Instructional Complex is located at 1701 Mountain Industrial Blvd. in Stone Mountain.
For more information, contact DCSD’s Director for Title II Part A, Cecil Porter, at Cecil_Porter@dekalbschoolsga.org.