Sixteen Allstate exclusive agency owners were designated Allstate Premier Agencies for 2014.
The Allstate Premier Agency designation is bestowed on less than 48 percent of Allstate’s nearly 10,000 agency owners across the country. The designation was presented to the following:
- Joe Baker of the Brookstone Agency, 5205 Stilesboro Road, Suite 124 in Kennesaw;
- Joe Glancy of the Glancy Agency, 3950 Cobb Parkway, Suite 405 in Acworth;
- Jeff Lincoln of the Lincoln Agency, 3459 Acworth Due West Road, Suite 5555 in Acworth;
- Tevis Upton of the Upton Agency, 2487 Cedarcrest Road, Suite 211 in Acworth;
- Tony Carzoli of the Carzoli Agency, 400 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1160 in the Cumberland area;
- Suhas Uppalapati of the Mavins Group, 900 Circle 75 Parkway, Suite 1440 in the Cumberland area;
- LaSharon Harris of the LaSharon Harris Agency, 3859 Floyd Road in Austell;
- Brandon Nowden of the Nowden Agency, 3100 Highlands Parkway, Suite 1 in Smyrna;
- Thomas Bubel of the Thomas Bubel Agency, 1511 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 165 in Marietta;
- Ralston Charles of the Charles Agency, 1750 Powder Springs Road, Suite 220 in Marietta;
- Debbie Dykes of the Debbie Dykes Agency, 1956 Lower Roswell Road in Marietta;
- Justin Elkins of the Elkins Insurance Agency, 3750 Paladian Village Drive, Suite 210 in Marietta;
- Rich Eubanks of the Eubanks Agency, 3000 Windy Hill Road, Suite 108 in Marietta;
- B.K. Kellerman of the William Kellerman Agency, 3417 Canton Road, Building 7 in Marietta;
- Sherry King of the Sherry King Agency, 28 Winters Street SE in Marietta; and
- Steven Lewis of the Lewis Agency, 3225 Shallowford Road NE, Suite 1220 in Marietta.
“These awards are not just about successful business results,” said Bob Holden, field senior vice president. “They also demonstrate these agents’ commitment to being accessible to customers and leveraging their own expertise to help ensure customers have the insurance solutions they need to protect themselves and their family.”
The Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment.