West Cobb synagogue finally gets new home
by MDJ staff
July 12, 2014 12:35 AM | 728 views | 0 0 comments | 10 10 recommendations | email to a friend | print
After several challenges, a west Cobb area synagogue and religious school is finally moving to its first permanent location, 1349 Old Highway 41, Suite 220, Marietta, in the Kennesaw Mountain Business Park.

The Congregation in the past held services and gatherings in different locations, including Christ Lutheran Church on West Sandtown Road and religious school at Mountain View Prep in Acworth, but having its own facility allows members to have a place to call home.

The weekly Religious School, which begins Aug. 17, offers classes for Pre K through Grade 12, including Hebrew in the upper grades B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation, which has recently adopted the curriculum of the Institute of Southern Jewish Life curriculum.

For more information or an individual appointment, visit www.mynertamid.org, call (678) 264-8575, or attend the Open House from 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 10 at the new location.

Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet
*We welcome your comments on the stories and issues of the day and seek to provide a forum for the community to voice opinions. All comments are subject to moderator approval before being made visible on the website but are not edited. The use of profanity, obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, and racial slurs is strictly prohibited. Advertisements, promotions, and spam will also be rejected. Please read our terms of service for full guides