In the Bill Press column “GOP playing politics with Benghazi,” we have yet another example of a liberal not providing “the rest of the story.” Press said:
• “over 8 million people had signed up (for Obamacare), 80 percent of whom had already paid their initial premiums.” Rest of the story: 20 percent have not paid their premium, which means only 6.4 million at best are signed up for health care, not 8 million (and that’s without removing the duplicate registrations).
• “Obamacare was no “government takeover” of health industry. In fact ... insurance companies were making record profits.” Rest of the story: Higher premiums plus higher deductibles equal Record profits for insurance companies.
• “There have already been ... over 25,000 pages of documents released by The White House.” Rest of the story: The White House shared a ton of documents but unfortunately none of the 25,000 pages included Ben Rhodes’ email or anything else that might shed light on all the unanswered questions that still surround Benghazi.
• “Ambassador Rice simply relayed early reports by U.S. intelligence that what happened in Benghazi ... had indeed been triggered by anger over an anti-Islam video produced in the U.S.” Rest of the story: General Robert Lovell, Director of Intelligence in the Middle East at the time, has recently testified that we knew within three hours that “this was a hostile action and not a demonstration gone awry”).
• “Our sole mission now should be to track down those responsible.” Rest of the story: Back in May 2013, the FBI said they identified five suspects in the Benghazi attack but as of today, there has been nobody brought to justice by this Administration.
After 20 months, why is a POTUS that “personally” hunted down and killed Osama bin Laden unable to bring a low-level al-Qaida operative to justice?