Smyrna workers taken to hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide
October 16, 2012 11:30 AM | 1995 views | 3 3 comments | 5 5 recommendations | email to a friend | print
Several Atlanta Bread Company workers had to be rushed to the hospital in Smyrna, Tuesday, October 16.
Several Atlanta Bread Company workers had to be rushed to the hospital in Smyrna, Tuesday, October 16.
slideshow

SMYRNA - Several Atlanta Bread Company workers had to be rushed to the hospital in Smyrna early Tuesday morning.

The incident happened at a warehouse on Wilson Way where employees make bread.

Smyrna firefighters say there was a malfunction with the warehouse's production equipment and ventilation system. The malfunction released carbon monoxide, making the workers sick.

Six people were taken to the hospital but are expected to be ok.

Comments
(3)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
misleading
|
October 16, 2012
Your title is misleading: "Smyrna workers taken to hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide" indicates they work for Smyrna, which they do not.

Watcher...
|
October 16, 2012
I agree.
Cares4Cobb
|
October 16, 2012
This did cause me to think it was city workers! If nothing else say "workers of a Smyrna company taken to hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide."
*We welcome your comments on the stories and issues of the day and seek to provide a forum for the community to voice opinions. All comments are subject to moderator approval before being made visible on the website but are not edited. The use of profanity, obscene and vulgar language, hate speech, and racial slurs is strictly prohibited. Advertisements, promotions, and spam will also be rejected. Please read our terms of service for full guides