The people listed below, whose names and charges are public record, are taken from Cobb arrest warrants in November.
* David Michael Perry of Atlanta, possession of cocaine.
* Michael Lynn Bower of Camby, Ind., possession of cocaine.
* Fredi Tumax of Atlanta, intent to distribute cocaine.
* Samson Hassan Davari of Marietta, terroristic threats.
* Melody June Waldrop of Marietta, theft by taking, greater than $500.
* Thomas E. Carney Jr. of Atlanta, burglary; possession; two counts of theft - entering auto; loiter prowl; concealed weapon knife; possession of firearm during the commission of a felony - theft; and theft by taking, greater than $500.
* Airell Devon Taylor of Marietta, cruelty to children, third degree; battery - substantial/visible, felony; and cruelty to children, third degree.
* Jeffrey Patterson, residence unknown, aggravated assault article.
* Billy Wayne Bishop of Union City, attempt, obtain controlled substance by misrepresentation.
* Nancy Lynn Daniel of Union City, forgery, first degree.
* Shanterri Shardee Mckeithan of Union City, forgery, first degree.
* John Ethan Janney of Kennesaw, six counts of forgery, first degree.
* Rufus L. Stone of Atlanta, fugitive.
* Carl D. Turnbow of Marietta, forgery, first degree.
* Christopher David Reinert of Trenton, S.C., forgery, first degree.
* Alfred Eugene Pittman of Atlanta, forgery, first degree.
* Jouyn Malcolm Ackey of Smyrna, loiter prowl; and enter auto felony.
* Lindsey Elise Wallace of Cumming, possession of methamphetamine.
* Scott White of Cumming, possession of methamphetamine; and drugs, DUI.
* Gillis Hill of Smyrna, aggravated assault weapon; battery, family violence; and two counts of cruelty to children, third degree.