Cbeyond was recognized with the following IABC Golden Flame Awards for Marketing Communications, Internal Communications and Community Relations work on Nov. 13:
● Gold for “Captivate Elevator Video” Campaign in Category 14 — Marketing Communications;
●Gold for “Cbeyond Week of Service 2012: Raising the Bar” in Category 16 — Employee/Member Communication;
● Gold for “Taking Cbeyond’s Intranet from Good to Great” in Category 23 — Electronic and Digital Communication;
● Gold for “What’s Not to Like? Android Smartphone Campaign” in Category 24 — Social Media;
● Silver for “Technology Ally” Rebrand in Category 19 — Brand Communication;
● Bronze for “31 Days of Yammer: How Cbeyond Created a Spark in its Yammer Community” in Category 24 — Social Media; and
●Bronze for “Taking Cbeyond’s Intranet from Good to Great” in Category 31 — Interactive Media Design.
The Golden Flame Awards represent the highest honor bestowed by IABC. They acknowledge merit for form, function, process and creativity, and
most importantly, measured results.
Cbeyond’s CMO Paul Carmody and Cbeyond were awarded the 2013 TAG Social Savvy Award in the Best Vision for Alignment category, for alignment of marketing communications and business recruiting on Nov. 5.
The First Annual TAG Social Savvy Awards recognize leaders for advancing the art and science of using social media within the business environment to build better innovation, collaboration and communication.
Cbeyond was also recognized by TAG within the B2B CMO Marketer of the Year as a finalist, Public Relations Marketer of the Year as a finalist, and winner of the Social Media Marketer of the Year categories of the 4th annual Tech Marketing Awards on Nov. 7.
The Tech Marketing Awards recognize individuals whose ingenuity, efforts, leadership and foresight in marketing technology have made a significant contribution and positive impact within their own company.
Carmody was also a finalist for the 2013 Atlanta
Telecom Professionals Awards in the “Technology/Service Provider” category on Nov. 14. The award recognizes leaders at companies that
create or innovate with communications technology.
Cbeyond, Inc. is a cloud and communications services provider.