530 Broad Street,
Two days of inspiration, innovation, and motivation for leaders, small business owners, technologists, educators, entrepreneurs, students, and artists. Confluence is conceived from the ground up to be the must-attend event for anyone from the executive of the largest organization to a solopreneur or student and everyone in between.
Thursday, February 21
Author, Makers: The New Industrial Revolution and Long Tail
Former Editor-In-Chief, Wired Magazine
CEO, 3D Robotics
TIME's 100 Most Influential People
- "Infrastructure & Public Innovation" from Chris Vein, Chief Innovation Officer for Global Technology Development, World Bank
- “Creativity & the Arts”, an exploration of creative economies, new products to create music, and a piano demonstration.
- Maker Bazaar: Wander the 7Hills Makerspace to see creations ranging from devices to error-proof infection control, light and software-powered home furniture, new tools created for heavy manufacturing, and enter the interactive geodesic dome that may be the future of home entertainment.
Friday, February 22
- Amy Cortese, "Locavesting"
- Danielle Herzberg, HubSpot
- Stephen Fleming, Vice-President, Georgia Tech
- Earl Robinson, Director, Boeing Moonshine Shop