Paulding commissioners will consider how to spend tens of millions of dollars for two county building projects, and will hear from the public about their proposed 2017 budget and a planned medical waste facility during two meetings today.
Not only is August 1 the first day of school for Paulding County students but the first day of practice and tryouts for the 2016-17 Hiram Hornets volleyball team.
The Fulton County School System will be back in session Aug. 8 and parents can start now to help their children get ready for their new learning opportunities.
Many people in the north Fulton area might not realize that there are an abundance of local farms where they can get fresh, organic produce, located less than 20 minutes from their doorstep.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Woman has restaurant refund rage
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- Roswell back on field for summer workouts
- North Springs football continue summer workouts under new regime
- Group pledges to help Paulding sheriff increase minority deputies
- GDOT to close part of three roads in Sandy Springs starting this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Leadership Sandy Springs class completes year
- Stockbridge church dives into Scriptures during VBS
- Kids learn to construct their own space at fort building camp in Roswell
- Fairburn nonprofit goes gluten-free for autism
- Holy Innocents' hosts gala
- Andee’s Army celebrates five years
- A CHaRM‘ing Evening
- Emerging leaders give back
- Evening of Hope
- Come Together