In a time of heightened tension between many citizens and police forces across the nation, a group of DeKalb pastors are partnering with county law enforcement to share a model of community and police working together and forging relationships.
Police reports of note from the Atlanta Police Department’s Zone 2 substation, which includes Buckhead, July 10 through 16 and the Sandy Springs Police Department July 8 through 13.
Not only is August 1 the first day of school for Paulding County students but the first day of practice and tryouts for the 2016-17 Hiram Hornets volleyball team.
The Fulton County School System will be back in session Aug. 8 and parents can start now to help their children get ready for their new learning opportunities.
Sometimes the skeptical donors ask Andy Puzder what it is that he sees in Donald Trump, the controversial Republican presidential nominee for whom Puzder is raising money.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Holy Innocents’ football returns for summer workouts
- Paulding commission sets hearings on plan for higher property tax rate
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- Man has bad ending to good night
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Roswell back on field for summer workouts
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- Following storms, all power restored, all roads reopened
- Leadership Sandy Springs class completes year
- Stockbridge church dives into Scriptures during VBS
- Fairburn nonprofit goes gluten-free for autism
- Organization holds annual meeting
- Kids learn to construct their own space at fort building camp in Roswell
- Holy Innocents' hosts gala
- Evening of Hope
- Pace Gala & Auction
- Come Together
- Colonial Wars group meets