▲ Trending Now
Although the Hampton High School Hornets football team has yet to dent the win column in its first two varsity seasons of existence, head coach Chad Ashley said the team had made “tremendous strides this pre-season, but we still have a long way to go.”
The Georgia Department of Economic Development’s Tourism division announced on July 27 it has awarded more than $85,275 in product development agreements to 13 new and expanding tourism projects around the state.
The white letters that spell Buckhead Wright’s Florist at 2393 Peachtree Road in Buckhead are peeling, the edges curling ever so slightly off the green wooden sign, which is begging for a fresh coat of paint.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Woman has restaurant refund rage
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- South Fulton schools welcome new principals
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- North Springs football continue summer workouts under new regime
- GDOT to close part of three roads in Sandy Springs starting this weekend
- Alpharetta American Legion instills new rule due to safety concerns with Pokemon Go
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Kids learn to construct their own space at fort building camp in Roswell
- Fairburn nonprofit goes gluten-free for autism
- Andee’s Army celebrates five years
- Holy Innocents' hosts gala
- A CHaRM‘ing Evening
- OLA students Play It Forward
- Emerging leaders give back
- Disco Ball
- Stockbridge church dives into Scriptures during VBS