Paulding’s new reservoir has a builder and voters will be asked to approve a new county jail and sheriff’s office headquarters in November as part of a series of financial measures county commissioners approved Tuesday.
Early voters in today's runoff election for Paulding chairman and one school board seat totaled about two-thirds of the number who voted early in the May 24 primary, the county elections office reported today.
Not only is August 1 the first day of school for Paulding County students but the first day of practice and tryouts for the 2016-17 Hiram Hornets volleyball team.
The Fulton County School System will be back in session Aug. 8 and parents can start now to help their children get ready for their new learning opportunities.
The Neighbor will feature a blog each day of the Democratic National Convention from Clarkston Mayor Ted Terry. Terry is one of four PLEO Bernie Sanders delegates from Georgia.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Woman has restaurant refund rage
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- Roswell back on field for summer workouts
- North Springs football continue summer workouts under new regime
- GDOT to close part of three roads in Sandy Springs starting this weekend
- Group pledges to help Paulding sheriff increase minority deputies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Kids learn to construct their own space at fort building camp in Roswell
- Fairburn nonprofit goes gluten-free for autism
- Holy Innocents' hosts gala
- Andee’s Army celebrates five years
- A CHaRM‘ing Evening
- Emerging leaders give back
- OLA students Play It Forward
- Stockbridge church dives into Scriptures during VBS
- Disco Ball