Paulding commissioners will consider how to spend tens of millions of dollars for two county building projects, and will hear from the public about their proposed 2017 budget and a planned medical waste facility during two meetings today.
The three men arrested following a standoff and gunfire exchange with police in Marietta last week are alleged members of the Bloods Gang, one of the most dangerous street gangs in the country.
Not only is August 1 the first day of school for Paulding County students but the first day of practice and tryouts for the 2016-17 Hiram Hornets volleyball team.
The Fulton County School System will be back in session Aug. 8 and parents can start now to help their children get ready for their new learning opportunities.
In addition to full-time positions with the Alpharetta Police Department’s Bike Patrol Unit, Officers Amanda Clay and Allen Elfreth spent last week as “hosts” of the iCan Bike program.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Woman has restaurant refund rage
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- Roswell back on field for summer workouts
- North Springs football continue summer workouts under new regime
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- Group pledges to help Paulding sheriff increase minority deputies
- Film production crew in Roswell may have resulted in a minor traffic delay
- Leadership Sandy Springs class completes year
- Stockbridge church dives into Scriptures during VBS
- Fairburn nonprofit goes gluten-free for autism
- Kids learn to construct their own space at fort building camp in Roswell
- Holy Innocents' hosts gala
- A CHaRM‘ing Evening
- Andee’s Army celebrates five years
- Evening of Hope
- Emerging leaders give back
- Come Together