Atlanta’s top restaurants and bands are teaming up for a fun evening of food, drinks, music and more, donating all of their services to raise money for two Atlanta-based nonprofits.
▲ Trending Now
Although the Hampton High School Hornets football team has yet to dent the win column in its first two varsity seasons of existence, head coach Chad Ashley said the team had made “tremendous strides this pre-season, but we still have a long way to go.”
The seemingly continuous construction that came with the relocation of Ga. Hwy. 92 has affected Douglas County residents throughout the past two years, but officials said it is well on its way to its previously promised 2018 completion date.
The white letters that spell Buckhead Wright’s Florist at 2393 Peachtree Road in Buckhead are peeling, the edges curling ever so slightly off the green wooden sign, which is begging for a fresh coat of paint.
- What's new in DeKalb County schools for 2016-2017?
- Tempers rise in College Park art festival squabble
- Atlanta History Center tells Atlanta's story with new exhibit
- Woman has restaurant refund rage
- South Fulton schools welcome new principals
- West Georgia radiation therapist gives patients reason to smile
- Sandy Springs council denies rezoning home into office
- North Springs football continue summer workouts under new regime
- GDOT to close part of three roads in Sandy Springs starting this weekend
- Dust settles on close races in Fulton County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.